HOME KEY FEATURES DESCRIPTION LOCATION PLANNING ACCOMMODATION SITE PLAN FLOOR PLANS PARKING SPECIFICATION
01 / 22
CLICK THE ARROWS TO EXPLORE THE AVAILABLE UNITS
– 9 light industrial units
– Mixed use warehouse and office space
– 17,405 sqft available
– Rare new build units
– Edge of Romsey centre
– Close proximity to M27 and M3
– Allocated parking
– Solar PV panels
The 9 available new build units are located in a prime position just outside the centre of Romsey close to local amenities. Accessed via the A3090, the units sit in close proximity to Romsey train station as well as providing excellent motorway access. Junction 3 of the M27 is just 7 minutes away and Junction 12 of the M3 is just a 12 minute drive.
Winchester Hill Business Park is a newly designed and built light industrial development offering various sized units with flexible use ground floor warehouse space as well as first floor office accommodation to suit a wide variety of business uses.
Each unit has been fitted with useful brew up areas and WC’s over 2 floors, carpets and neutral décor throughout.
Detailed planning permission has been granted for the units based upon Class E(g)(ii or iii) rating for business use classified as research and development or light industrial.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the Local Planning Authority for confirmation.
– 3 Phase Electric
– Mains Water
– Mains Sewer
– Solar PV Panels
– Gloss grey kitchen units, concrete effect worktop, stainless steel 1 bowl sink & tap in brew up areas
– Grey oak foil doors with dual finish ironmongery to first floor office
– Skirting trunking to first floor & white electric face plates
– White sanitary wear with chrome brassware and splashbacks
– Air-conditioning to first floor with panel heaters to WCs
– Fire alarm
– Ceilings – suspended to ground floor, exposed to first floor
– Carpet tiles to first floor office, vinyl to WCs
– Metal staircase
– Composite wall & roof panels with GRP roof lights
– Anthracite Grey windows & Doors
– Trimline guttering system with UPVC downpipes
– Permeable block paving parking spaces & tarmac entrance road
– Tarmac to front and to shingle rear footpaths
– External lighting to each unit